CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 9, 2013

THE ILLUMINATI by Larry Burkett

IN THE YEAR 2015
AN ANCIENT SOCIETY
TAKES OVER THE PRESIDENCY

THE WORLD'S ONLY PRAYER RESTS
WITH A HANDFUL OF CHRISTIANS
READY TO TAKE ON THE ILLUMINATI.

From before the time of Christ, there have been rumors of a secret society called the Illuminati--a vicious tribe of Druids with mystical supernatural powers.  Many saw them as demons or gods.  Those who opposed them simply disappeared--or met an even worse fate.

As the centuries passed, this shadow-like group cloaked themselves in new identities, slowly infiltrating world organizations and financial institutions.  The stealthy society had a singular goal--to bring the planet to its knees by controlling the world's economic system.

Now fast-forward to the year 2015.  The Illuminati has succeeded in pacing one of their people in the office of the presidency of the United States.  With the worldwide launch of a financial system known as Data-Net, they have gained seemingly unlimited power.


The Illuminati is a futuristic thriller tied to ancient mysticism that will leave fans of Christian fiction wondering where fact ends...and fantasy begins.


One day I was sitting in my living room  and the name of this book came to mind.  I knew that I had it at one time, so I began my search.  I looked high and low and never could find it.  So I got online and logged onto PaperBackSwap.com and ordered the book.  I was so not disappointed as I began to read.  What shocked me, was the book was originally printed in 1991 and since then Larry Burkett has passed away.  What revelation the Lord had given him.  It is now 2013 and as I read the book, I saw things written that are coming to pass.  My husband is very aware of things going on that the normal American has no idea is happening.  I believe people that are aware of these things are called Awake.
I love America and I am so displeased with the things that my own children have had to grow up with.  Television alone.  What more needs to be said.  I have one and I try to be careful what I allow myself to watch. 

Now is not the time to be siting on the fence with your walk with God.  Read this book with an open mind and see if you don't agree with Larry Burkett.  God's return is closer than we can even imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...